Messy Church is a lively, creative and fun event for the whole family. Messy Church begins with an hour of fun crafts and messy play suitable for children of all ages. This is followed by lunch and then a Bible story, fun songs and activities. Messy Church provides an ideal opportunity for mums and dads to spend time with their children and other parents, and allows the whole family to discover what God has to say to us.
- Messy Church is held quarterly on Saturday lunch times from 11-1pm, please check here for dates.
- There is a charge of £2 per person (under 2s free – maximum £10 per family).
- To give us an idea of numbers for catering purposes please let us know you are coming, either by adding your name to the list in the church, or texting Christine on 07837 504677
- Messy Church is led by a team of people including Simon and Christine Robinson.
- The date for the next Messy Church is to be confirmed in the near future.
For more information please contact Christine by calling (01473) 422965.